Connemara Sands Beach Hotel & Spa
World class hospitality in the heart of Connemara and the Wild Atlantic Way
COVID -19 UPDATE Extremely excited to announce that the hotel will reopen on June 29th! The hotel is currently updating it's operating standards and procedures based on the latest government guidelines. This website will be updated over the coming days and weeks to reflect those changes.
Connemara Sands Hotel & Spa is a family owned and operated boutique hotel perfectly positioned in the heart of Connemara and The Wild Atlantic Way. Cradled by the Twelve Bens mountain range, white sandy shores and gin blue waters of Mannin Bay there is no better place from which to relax, explore or become immersed in vibrant local culture.
- On the beach
- Well appointed hotel & self-catering options
- Amazing landscapes and an abundance of natural wildlife
- Organic Seaweed Spa
- Lots of activities including watersports, golfing (7km), pony trekking, cycling, walking
- 1km to Ballyconneely village, 10km to Clifden the capital of Connemara, 15km to Roundstone fishing village, 1 hour drive to Galway city
- Menus based on local ingredients
- Helpful, friendly and knowledgable staff
- Vibrant local Connemara culture